Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Agency: University College
- Reference: R01172021
- Posted: 31-Mar-2021
- Closing Date: 15-Apr-2021
- Salary: CI$48,816 - CI$65,664
- Job Description
Department: Marketing, Public Relations & Alumni
Post: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Deadline: April 15, 2021
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator provides day-to-day support to the UCCI Marketing, PR and Alumni Office. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator has responsibility for a broad range of marketing and communications tasks in support of raising brand awareness and community outreach.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialisation (e.g. Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design);
- At least three (3) years experience in marketing, communications, product development and graphic design;
- Collaborates as a team player and maintains a positive attitude;
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to balance competing demands and multiple responsibilities.
- Develops promotional materials including supporting graphics for UCCI’s overall marketing, PR and Alumni outreach;
- Writes press releases to media partners, internal communication, and e-mail marketing;
- Creates digital and printed content in the form of marketing materials;
- Manages UCCI’s social media presence in existing and new social media channels;
- Meets social media KPIs with an emphasis on audience growth and engagement;
- Updates UCCI website and develops written and visual content;
- Manage UCCI’s newsletter by seeking, organising and developing the newsletter content;
- Enhances the information flow for event programmes and other event related materials;
- Creates promotional content that incorporates images, video, and other multimedia elements;
- Works with external vendors and media partners;
- Maintains and refreshes an electronic database of images, videos, press clippings and digital/social media content;
- Provides photography and videography support as needed;
- Compiles analytics from website, social media and newsletter efforts to support the creation and coordination of monthly and quarterly performance reports;
- Provides general marketing support to the Director of Marketing, PR & Alumni as requested;
- Lead and supervise UCCI TV interns in the pre-production, video shooting, post-production and editing of UCCI TV videos;
- Write content for and support the creation of printed and digital marketing materials for departments and other audiences, such as prospective students and faculty.
Submit a CV and cover letter along with 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.