- Agency: Cabinet
- Reference: R0232021
- Posted: 03-Feb-2021
- Closing Date: 01-Mar-2021
- Salary: CI$54,504 - CI$73,296
- Job Description
The CI Government invites applications for the following position in the Cabinet Office Portfolio
The Insights Manager is a member of the Cabinet Office, reporting to the Head of Strategy and Campaigns. The post holder works across Government and Strategic Communications Unit and with GIS colleagues as our in-house expert on audience research, insight and evaluation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Championing insight and evaluation so as to drive efficient and effective engagement with audiences
- Collaborating with stakeholders within the Cayman Islands Government communications teams to identify insights needs, plan appropriate solutions and deliver actionable inputs, both strategic and tactical.
- Finding, collating and evaluating relevant data to support the development of communications strategy, the development of successful campaigns and the evaluation of communications performance.
- Designing, executing, analysing and presenting market research projects.
- Managing Rapid Response which leads on social listening, identifying & addressing misinformation, disinformation and areas of reputational concern.
- Undergraduate degree (Market Research preferred)
The post holder will 3-5 years’ experience in digital and media communications and will be proficiency in paid media analytics, web analytics and social listening and media monitoring. He/she will have:
- Hands-on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Track record of extracting key insights and translating them into workable recommendations to improve audience engagement
- Excellent insight and analytic skills - able to synthesise, identify a coherent narrative and communicate clear findings from multiple, sometimes incomplete, data sources
- Excellent team-working and people skills
- The ability to work at pace to a high degree of accuracy
- Experience procuring and manage outsourced suppliers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Please submit an application form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of: Deputy Chief Officer (Administration), Cabinet Office, Government Administration Building, 133 Elgin Avenue, George Town.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 1ST MARCH 2021
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.