- Agency: Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands
- Reference: R03042020
- Posted: 13-Dec-2020
- Closing Date: 29-Jan-2021
- Salary: CI$70,224 - CI$81,444
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands invites applications for the following education roles within the Government school system for 2021/22 academic years commencing August 2021
The Educational Psychologist is accountable for performing a full range of professional psychological services throughout island government schools, as requested through the Senior School Improvement Officer for Special Educational Needs (SSIO-SEN).
Required qualifications, experience & special skills include the following:
- The post holder will hold a minimum of a Masterís degree in Educational or Clinical Psychology.
- This person also must be licensed or license-eligible within their current jurisdiction of practice and have at least five years of supervised experience as a psychologist within either an educational or clinical setting.
- Applicant must be CPAM registered or eligible for CPAM registration
- Specialized knowledge is typical of licensure requirements: psychopathology, child development, personality, tests and measurements, behavioral analysis, vocational rehabilitation, psychotherapy, and research/data analysis.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are dually certified/licensed in both clinical and educational psychology areas.
- Strong skills in teaching and learning combined with the ability to lead school improvement.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills combined with strong ICT and data management experience.
Please send your completed Government Application Form, Supplementary Form (teaching post only) and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: January 29th 2021
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.