- Agency: Cayman National Cultural Foundation
- Reference: R02682020
- Posted: 13-Nov-2020
- Closing Date: 01-Dec-2020
- Salary: CI$79,656 - CI$107,148
- Job Description
Cayman National Cultural Foundation
The Director Designate will work collaboratively to maintain a robust and resilient organisation and ensure good governance and best practice in all aspects of the organisation’s activities and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential new sources of funding, draft applications for funding from local and international sources, and monitor progress towards fundraising targets.
- Prepare, manage and monitor CNCF’s annual operating, capital and programmes budgets.
- Track the organisation’s achievement towards targets and performance measures stipulated in the Ownership and Purchase Agreements with the Cayman Islands Government, and in agreements with other funders.
- Ensure that CNCF’s financial procedures are operating in accordance with relevant Cayman Islands legislation and that all records are properly maintained in a systematic, timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee box office transactions, and payables and receivables functions ensuring all allocations, accounting entries and supporting documentation are accurate and in order.
- Produce quarterly management accounts and cash flow monitoring documents, and prepare financial returns and reports for submission to the appropriate authorities on a timely basis.
- Liaise with CNCF’s auditors and enable the smooth transaction of the annual audit.
- Promote and maintain productive relations with strategic and operational partners.
- Participate in the running of the monthly payroll and pensions processes, ensuring compliance with statutory employer responsibilities.
- Participate in CNCF’s talent acquisition and talent management.
- Day-to-day management of the organisation in accordance with the company structure including line management responsibilities.
- Implement, manage and maintain all company policies including those in the Staff Handbook.
- Draft and manage contracts with artists.
- Advise on and participate in business planning and risk management.
- Support the Board of Directors, including setting the agenda for sub-committee meetings, preparing for high-quality decision-making.
The successful candidate will hold a Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years management experience that demonstrates proven leadership skills, and a talent for motivating others and developing relationships with stakeholders and partners. He/She will have a strong track record in:
- leading a community focused cultural organisation (a background in the arts is an asset)
- strategic thinking
- financial and business management
- property management
- talent management
For the full Job Description and application form, visit our website www.artscayman.org
Benefits are determined in accordance with the Cayman Islands Labour Law and the Public Service Management Law and Regulations. Health benefits are non-contributory.
Along with your resume and application form, please also submit two (2) professional references to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 December 2020