The Cayman Islands Annual Report documents the highlights of a year in the life of of the Government of the Cayman Islands. It is not only an important source of statistical information, it is also an historical record.
- Her Excellency The Governor
- Mrs Helen Kilpatrick, CB
- Speaker of the House
- Hon. Juliana O'Connor-Connolly, JP, MLA
- Chief Justice
- Hon Anthony Smellie, QC, JP
- Hon. Alden M McLaughlin Jr., MBE, JP, MLA
- Deputy Governor
- Hon. Franz Manderson, Cert. Hon.
The Cayman Islands, an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom with a governor appointed by the Crown, a 15-member elected Legislative Assembly, and a 7-member Cabinet headed by a minister chosen Premier. Cabinet, chaired by the Governor, consists of five ministers elected by and from within the elected membership of the Legislature, and two appointed civil servants.